Skip to content

More ways to help James Prindle

August 20, 2012

See on Scoop.itWhy?

There are several ways that you can help James, in his case. The petition is one, here is another. Starting at the top, as a listener from a show I did recently said, is where we should start. Here is a form you can use to contact.

 Mr. Biden,
I am contacting you in regards to an urgent matter of a child who has been wrongfully accused and convicted of a crime he did not commit. There is no DNA evidence, nothing physical, no tangable evidence supporting that the crime was committed by him. All we are asking, is that the court reopen the case, and go from there. We are talking about a child who was arrested at 15 and is 17 now. And quite possibly could spend most of the rest of his life in prison for a crime he did not do. I know you are committed to children and they’re welfare. We would appreciate you looking into this matter. Here is a direct link to information on his case.





Send to:


No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: